Thread: Youtube playlist of approximately 200 score-videos, typeset and original manuscripts.

Talking Youtube playlist of approximately 200 score-videos, typeset and original manuscripts.

Hello - it is my first thread and post on this website, looking forward to contributing as much as I can to the help and interest of my fellow Zelenkians, my name is Jamie Holdham - a composer and Urtext transcriber of original manuscripts into beautiful and professional typeset scores.

I have a Youtube channel where I post a score-video every single day, and I more importantly have a playlist where I have dedicated almost 200, as of 06/01/2022, score-videos of Jan Dismas Zelenka in the form of original manuscript scores, typeset scores, and in the worst case scenario - using copyist scores, as in the case of ZWV 8, the Missa "Navitatis Domini", and ZWV 107, the Magnificat in C Major.

Enjoy studying the master! - and much more to come!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8TcjT1x4-I-zM7

Default Re: Youtube playlist of approximately 200 score-videos, typeset and original manuscri

Hello Jamie, many thanks for this! Your videos will prove very valuable in studying Zelenka. Welcome to the forums - let's hope we can revive it somewhat