Thread: Movies from the Missa omnium sanctorum -performance by Ensemble Inegal on Youtube!

Thumbs up Movies from the Missa omnium sanctorum -performance by Ensemble Inegal on Youtube!

To console the impatient, a certain kolektif1 has just uploaded on Youtube four "teasers" from Ensemble Inegal's Missa omnium sanctorum -performance & recording in Prague last summer. The movie excerpts are the choruses Kyrie I (01), Kyrie II (02), Gloria in Excelsis (03) and Cum Sancto Spiritu (04). Based on the angles in and the quality of the film clips, kolektif1 is presumably an insider. In addition clip 04, unlike the other three, must be from the recording sessions (the benches are empty, there are well-captured behind-the-scene glimpses).
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FD12BC7978E5492
    Very, very promising in my opinion, even when compared to the legendary Bernius recording...
    SVF

Default Re: Movies from the Missa omnium sanctorum -performance by Ensemble Inegal on Youtube!

Yes, the black-and-white part in the middle of film number 4 is apparently from the rehearsals prior to recording. The parts in colour are from the public concert in June that came immediately before the recording sessions. I don't know who "kolektif1" is, but I do know that a documentary on Zelenka's music is being made in Prague and that Ensemble Inegal is involved.
    Last edited by Alistair; 20-09-2011 at 11:17 AM.