Thread: sub olea pacis out of print

Default sub olea pacis out of print

I tried to order Sub Olea Pacis, the "partitura", at www.talacko.cz, but the replay was "sorry, but title is out of print by publisher".

So I started browsing the Internet looking for other shops which may have a leftover copy, but, alas, so far to no avail!

I should have bought it immediatly when "djdresden", in a previous post, informed me about that the work was available at www.talacko.cz, in fact at that time it was available but I waited in the hope of an immininet trip to Praha, which didn't happen.

Does anyone can shed some hope in my search fur the "olea pacis"?

Thank you in advance
    Beppe (gippo)

Hi Gippo,

AbeBooks.com has a copy:
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...n=sub+olea&x=0

There you can also find other items, including facsimilies of the Hypocondrie and the Caldara mass in Zelenka's arrangement. Beautiful examples.

Cheers!

Thank you for your quick reply!

I tried to figure out myself if this "Sub Olea Pacis" is the same as the one sold by Talacko, since the latter was priced 409 CZK, which is about 18 USD, instead at AbeBooks costs 81 USD, and I don't think it is a shift of digits.

Do you have some information? I can't speak German at all and all I can understand is that the AbeBooks version has a cloth hardcover.

Thank you again for your help.

PS: Before I didn't buy the Sub Olea Pacis at Talacko because I thought I was going on Christams holiday in Prague, but it has not been possible. What a pity!

This is the real thing and since it is out of print the price goes up. Go for it!

I have just ordered it! Priority mail!
    Next time I won't miss the chance to buy a book.

Thank you for your info and boost.
    Beppe

If you want to have this CD I can maybe help you. You can contact me at armycasa@alice.it. Ciao all the best

Default sub olea pacis

Quote Originally Posted by gippo
    I tried to order Sub Olea Pacis, the "partitura", at www.talacko.cz, but the replay was "sorry, but title is out of print by publisher".

So I started browsing the Internet looking for other shops which may have a leftover copy, but, alas, so far to no avail!

I should have bought it immediatly when "djdresden", in a previous post, informed me about that the work was available at www.talacko.cz, in fact at that time it was available but I waited in the hope of an immininet trip to Praha, which didn't happen.

Does anyone can shed some hope in my search fur the "olea pacis"?

Thank you in advance
    Beppe (gippo)
    I don't speak english and hope you understand me: can you send me the text of Sub olea pacis? Thanks from Italy