Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Zelenka sheet music at IMSLP

Default Re: New Zelenka sheet music at IMSLP

Now we have ZWV 26 online at IMSLP with score and vocal score, the parts will follow!

Just noticed the new mammoth score of 'reconstructed' ZWV 2, by Werner Jaksch of course :-), here: http://imslp.org/wiki/Missa_Judica_m...a,_Jan_Dismas) (under 'arrangements and transcriptions').

Last addition of a Zelenka score at IMSLP: Barbara dira effera, ZWV 164. Score and parts are from Mario Bolognanis website
    http://www.baroquemusic.it

thanks to editors.

A new edition of the Missa Eucharistica, ZWV 15 (Full score and vocal score) has been uploaded at IMSLP, editor is W. Jaksch.
    Edit: The parts has been augmented.
    Last edited by Notenschreiber; 23-06-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Now we have a new edition of the Missa Purificationis (ZWV 16) by Werner Jaksch at IMSLP!

Thanks for completing the list, donīt know why i missed your scores.
    Last edited by kaufen; 12-06-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notenschreiber View Post
    Now we have a new edition of the Missa Purificationis (ZWV 16) by Werner Jaksch at IMSLP!
    This is great, I hadn't looked at it yet. The only query I had was I wondered why the Kyrie wind line has been assigned to the flutes? The instrument labels on the staves are missing for the Kyrie, but given that the scoring includes strings and trumpets it seems more likely that those wind lines would be for oboe or at least oboe+flute. You don't really see flutes with trumpets very often and even then there would be oboes involved.

Only the flutes are mentioned in the headline of the Kyrie manuscript, but not from Zelenkas hand. You may be right, the combination of flutes only with trumpets is strange, perhaps the oboes are taken for granted. RISM does not give any hint
    for that problem. I will make a remark in the IMSLP edition.
    Last edited by Notenschreiber; 23-11-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Announcing a modern edition of Zelenka's Missa Dei Patris ZWV Z 19, including, as usual, the complete score, parts and LilyPond 2.18.0 engraving files.