This section is currently under construction :).
Please visit again later.
Side image: High Altar of Karlskirche (St. Charles Church) in Vienna, Austria, designed by the architect Johann Bernhard Fischer von Erlach between 1716 and 1723, completed 1737 (photo by Norbert Stöckl).
Copyright © www.jdzelenka.net (2002 – 2020). Where attributed, images are copyrighted by their respective owners. All textual content is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.