Posts by JHoldhamMusescore

Starting to use more and more advanced editing techniques, hope you enjoy =)

Performance by Il pomo d'oro and sung by the great countertenor Jakub Józef Orliński.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A later yet simpler of three De profundis settings of Zelenka, short, yet so passionate and well constructed regardless.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A short but simple setting, having issues with Musescore but getting close to completing my urtext score of this work, and will upload the score-video in the near future.

This lovely period performance by Schola Cantorum of Melbourne / Schola Cantorum Baroque Players conducted by Gary Ekkel, first and one of very few times I believe one of Z's works has been recorded with boy treble instead of soprano (for the solo at least).

World premiere recording by Collegium 1704 - speaking of which, anyone miss when they used to make recordings of Zelenka? Been a very long time since they premiered any new works.

Zelenka's final work before his death, such a shame the autograph score is mostly lost =(

Enjoy fellow Zelenkians, and thank you to Ensemble Inegal for the world premiere recording of this beautiful litany.

1:06:36

Thanks to you making me aware, I will now use this recording for the autograph score-video, which I had not bothered with as the only recording that existed till this point was really bad, in terms of audio.

Time to get to work.

Tears of joy.. looking forward to creating the score-video, the autograph score is already arranged, and I hope the newly discovered manuscripts will be digitalized - do you think that can be done?

And here released is a excerpt of the world premiere performance of the Kyrie, and partly the Christe:

And here is a score-video excerpt as I did with the Missa Charitatis, until the complete recording is released of the M.S:

It is finally here.

Complete CD recording >

Engraved score-video >

Autograph score-video >

According to this website the album has been available since the 15th: https://crescendo.de/medien/mi…zelenka-1679-1745-nibiru/

I actually just purchased the CD! I am glad I check every single day every Zelenka related website to get ahead on these things, and right now I very eagerly await the performance to appear on YouTube, I would imagine it is plausible it may be as early as tomorrow, as that is the release date.